Home Tags Surgery
Articles & Reports
- PRACTICE PEARLS: Yes, Metal Sensitivity in Joint Replacement Is Real
- Are Obese Patients at Greater Risk for SSI after Revision TJA?
- Unplanned Admissions Impact Savings from Rapid Recovery Protocols
- A Slow and Steady Approach to Same-Day Discharge
- Ethnic Minorities Less Likely to Undergo TJA, National Joint Registry Study Shows
- How Do Patients’ Preop Expectations Affect Postop Satisfaction with TJA?
- PRACTICE PEARLS: A Role for Debridement of Acute Infection
- How Can Surgeons Predict Risk of Readmission?
- PRACTICE PEARLS: Insights on Managing the Wound after TJA
- Smokers at Increased Risk of Reoperation for Infection after TJA